We are looking for tenacious individuals to join our recruitment team. The right person will have a nothing is too much trouble attitude and be approachable and amiable.
Recruitment is always changing – one day is never the same as the next and we are looking for adaptable individuals to support the business and its future growth. We are not interested in those people looking for a stop gap in their career – we are your career!
We are looking for consultants who can take clients and maximise their potential by building relationships with them – the consultants are not expected to cold call but to up sell on what they already have
We do not believe in “flogging a dead horse”, we understand that all users have their ceilings and we trust that our consultants are able to support our clients in order to fulfil their needs
We expect consultants to put the extra mile in for the clients – think outside the box, recruit the best people for the job to limit the turnover – easy right?
- Daily contact with client base to understand their needs
- Registrations with candidates to ensure a pool of staff available for client base
- Weekly service visits with clients to develop relationships and tackle problems head on
- Weekly calls to candidates to ensure an up to date availability
- Daily team meetings to brief other consultants on your plans for the day and to support each other in order to fulfil the clients requirements
- Spec calls to clients in order to maximise the potential usage
- Positive approach with a can do attitude when others around you are telling you you can’t
- Supportive of those around you and be able to juggle candidates in order to maximise the potential business and revenue open to you
- Be a consultant at all times – know your clients, know your vacancies and know your candidates
- Be able to take positives from all situations
- ……the boring bit…..2 years experience in a recruitment environment, basic understanding of right to work legislation, PC literate blah blah blah
- Starting salary of £18k - £20k
- Commission paid at £10k billing (about 30 temps)
- Perm placement bonus’ paid at up to 10% of net invoice
- Modern office complex
- 1 in 4 on call rota
- Career progression – Recruitment Consultant to Senior Consultants to Division Managers